Arboretum Associates Program
The Ambler Arboretum Association program supports maintenance, enhancements and programming in the Ambler Arboretum. Through continued development funded by efforts such as this Association Program, the Arboretum serves as a valuable resource educating and inspiring students, community visitors, and corporate and municipal officials to become environmentally responsible, connected to nature, and aware of the historic and horticultural significance of the Ambler Arboretum. Join now and be a part of this exciting program.
(Your membership is for one calendar year from receipt of payment.)
All Associates Receive:
- 20% discount on select Temple University non-credit courses.
- Invitation to our annual Members Only "Dividing Day."
- Discounted registration fees for Ambler Arboretum workshops and events.
- A one-time discount of 20% off at White Flower Farms.
- All new/first time members receive a free subscription to Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living magazines.
- Student ($15)
- Individual ($25)
- Supporters (2 people) ($50)
- Family ($60) – All of the above, plus:
- Exclusive invitations to Arboretum family programming.
- Pergola ($100) – All of the above, plus:
- An invitation to our Annual Garden Party, Temple Ambler in Bloom, in September.
- Fountain ($250) – All of the above, plus:
- One ticket to the Philadelphia Flower Show in March.
- Bell ($500) – All of the above, plus:
- An additional ticket to the Philadelphia Flower Show in March.
- Letitia Glenn Biddle ($1,000) – All of the above, plus:
- Two invitations to the Flower Show Reception at the Ambler Campus in February.
- Conwell Society membership, Temple’s premier circle of giving.
- An additional ticket to our Annual Garden Party - Temple Ambler in Bloom
- Elizabeth Price Martin ($2,500) – All of the above, plus:
- An exclusive one-hour garden consultation in your garden by a horticultural expert.
- Ellen Stuart Patterson ($5,000) – All of the above, plus:
- A personal tour with the Director of the Arboretum.
- Louise and James Bush-Brown ($10,000) – All of the above, plus:
- Director’s lunch in the Formal Garden for you and five of your friends.
Questions? Contact Arboretum Director Kathy Salisbury at 267-468-8400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.