At Temple University Ambler, we are educating a generation of leaders. Our emphasis on critical thinking, creativity and research prepares for careers – and lives - that will require them to solve problems thoughtfully and communicate effectively.
Faculty members work to create opportunities for our students to learn inside the classroom and beyond. An important part of our educational initiatives is the Ambler Arboretum of Temple University, an outdoor living laboratory. Ambler Campus students have a variety of options when it comes to building vital real-world experiences. Our faculty members also continue to build on their own outstanding research, improving our campus and our neighborhoods.
To fulfill our mission, we rely on the annual support of alumni and friends. Your gift – no matter the amount – can make a big difference at the Ambler Arboretum.
Your gift can benefit a variety of areas on campus. Please consider supporting one of the following areas of particular need this year:
- The Ambler Arboretum Fund will enable us to grow our plant and specimen Collection and will help us to continue to beautify and maintain these historic and educational garden spaces.
- The Ambler Arboretum Internship Fund will support internships at the arboretum
- Ambler Arboretum Interpretive Signage Fund will support the development and implementation of new interpretive signage with the Aboretum gardens.
- The Ambler Aquaponics Fund
- The Temple University Ambler Campus Hilda Justice Artifacts Collection for acquisitions, maintenance, and enhancements.
- The Temple University Ambler Campus Fund supports the greatest needs throughout the academic year
- The Temple University Ambler Campus Scholarship Fund helps with additional funds to already existing scholarships to allow for the distribution of funds to
If you have questions or concerns please contact Kathy Salisbury Director Ambler Arboretum of Temple University.